- 50% of the rental price is due when you reserve your cabin. The final payment is due 29 days prior to arrival. A 30-day notice is required to cancel your reserved dates. The security deposit is refunded within 10 days of departure. Please see the lease agreement for more information.
- Cancellations received 30 days prior to arrival date (or before the final payment is due) will receive a full 100% refund. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, received within the 29 days of the arrival will forfeit the full advance payment. However, if a last minute reservation can be secured, only that portion of the advanced payment can be refunded. The security deposit is forfeited. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
- All the cabins are Pet-Friendly. All pets must be professionally groomed and treated with a flea and tick repellent prior to arrival.
- All of the cabins are very easy to get to under normal weather conditions. We highly recommended four-wheel drive in the winter months (late Dec.-Feb). We do not offer refunds due to weather conditions.
- Smoking is Not Permitted in any of the Cabins. Smoking is allowed on the porch only.
- Absolutely No Campfires on any of the properties. No cooking food in the fireplaces. No campers, tents, or motor homes.
- Please be respectful of the neighbors. No loud music or loud voices out side of the cabin after 11:00 p.m.
- Each cabin is unique and has its own set of rules. Please read the Lease Agreement before booking your cabin.